*2 cloves garlic (minced)
*2 teaspoons sage
*2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
*1 cup chicken broth
*1/2 cup almond milk
*4 oz fat free cream cheese
*1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
*1/2 cup cooked chicken breast (shredded)
*2 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
*2 tablespoons parsley
*salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
2. Add garlic sage and cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in flour cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Whisk in chicken broth and almond milk.
5. Add cream cheese and Parmesan cheese, stir until smooth.
6. Add cooked spaghetti squash and cooked shredded chicken breast, cook until heated through.