*1 tablespoon olive oil
*1 bunch kale
*1 onion, diced
*2 cloves garlic, minced
*1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
*3 cans reduced sodium chicken broth
*1 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat
2. Add onion and cook 2 minutes then add garlic for another 2 minutes
3. Add chorizo, break it up with spatula and cook 4 minutes.
4. Add chicken broth then add kale, cook until kale is wilted.
5. Add Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
6. Heat until Parmesan is melted.