*2 cups grated zucchini (2 large zucchini)
*1 teaspoons sea salt
*4 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
*1/4 cup whole wheat flour
*1/4 teaspoon pepper
*1 teaspoon oregano
*1 tablespoon EVOO
*1/2 cup marinara sauce
*1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oves to 450 degrees.
2. Drain Zucchini , then lay zucchini on paper towels and pat out until as dry as possible.
3. In a medium bowl combine zucchini and salt
3. Add flour, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, egg, pepper and oregano
4. Use a pizza pan or 12 inch pan, spray with a thin coat of olive oil spray.
5. Pour zucchini batter in center of pan and spread out evenly
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden on edges, remove from oven and reduce heat to 400 degrees.
7. Pour marinara sauce on and spread evenly.Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and mozzarella.
8. Bake another 5 minutes until cheese has melted.